Monday, December 10, 2007

This loss is just... disappointing. With only a few minutes left in the 4th Quarter, the Titans blow a 14-point lead. You would think the Titans could hold on and win, eh? The NFL rewards those who want it the most, and it seems that the Chargers wanted this more than we did. And they earned this win. Good for the Chargers; sadness again for the Titans.

I didn't even want to post much after I got home; this thing was delayed. But, in the interest of keeping the continuity, I've put out some of my pics...even thought this set was a bit desultory.

Blame the weather? Nope, although cloudy, the temperature was a balmy 70 degrees. There were more fans in the stands than came out last week...I guess the crybabies warmed up this week, and even with rain forecast, many decided to forgo the Barcalounger and show up.

Out with them, then...

Click on the Pic for my Photobucket Larger, cleaner versions

Every week, now, we have some human billboards on the river bridge. This guy was complaining about Cocaine-Heroin dealers. Guess his was on vacation...


Dad! I won't run away!
Jeeze...


Well, Cheerleaders, naturally...


Did I mention it was 70 DEGREES??



...Did I mention we were playing the Chargers??


Marines and Cheerleaders...America's Finest...


Phillip Rivers was beaten like a drum out there. Billy Voleck actually had to come in, for two plays; he was soundly booed by Titans fans. Voleck threw an interception to Calvin Lowry...which goes to show, he can throw for the Titans!


Chris Brown runs in a 7-yard TD; one of the two the Titans scored...the other was a Lendale White 7-yard run up the middle, in the 4th Quarter. Those, and a Bironas field goal were the only Titans scores. Did I mention Bironas missed a field goal? WTF? That's really what cost the Titans the game. But, given Bironas has won so many, and has a nearly-flawless Field Goal record, we can't bitch...much...


Speaking of kickers, San Deigo's Mike Scifres twice punted to pin back the Titans within their own 2-yard line...this time in the 4th Quarter, and again in Overtime. That one, crucial to the Charger's win.


Hmmmph. 4th Quarter, at 1:36, we're still winning.

4th Quarter, 0:09, we're tied. Overtime isn't pretty...

I'll end this with something that's always pretty! ;D


Local Coverage

City Paper-Terry McCormick
Tennessean-Jim Wyatt

Previous Home Games...my posts & pics

Titans-Texans, 12-2-07
Titans-Jacksonville Jaguars 11-12-07
Titans-Carolina Panthers 11-4-07
Titans-Oakland Raiders 10-28-07
Titans-Atlanta Falcons 10-07-07
Titans-Indianapolis Colts 9-16-07
Titans-Green Bay Packers (preseason) 8-30-07
Titans-Washington Redskins (preseason) 8-12-07

Titans Cheerleaders-Halloween Costumes! (Supplemental Pics found...from 10/28/07)

More of my Titans posts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY