Monday, December 10, 2007




This pshop is the result of an email request. For what purpose, I don't know. Honestly. But I can make a post out of it, given another angle I hoarked from AOSHQ.

First, not being a 'pop-culture' savant, I didn't really know who Ashton Kutcher was (is). Wiki tells me he's an Iowa farmboy made good, he comes up from a bad family background. AK attempted suicide, had issues with petty thievery, went through some heavy-duty partying in college...I can relate to that! But not a hint of teh ghey...after all, Kutcher's married to Demi Moore, who was married to Bruce Willis...much like the NFL's Minor League, there's always a coaching marriage carousel in Hollyweird...

So, when this pic shows up in my email, wanting Ashton Kutcher's visage attached, somehow, I wonder if he's gay or not. And how in the world I can make it work...if he isn't?

Is Ashton Kuthcer ghey? Probably not, from my research; but Hollywood does do strange thing to Iowa Farmboys, I'm sure of that...

He's probably on the bubble!

Which brings me to the tie-in...h/t Ace. If Kutcher has bent to Where No Man should Ever Stoop, there may be hope for him!

From the latest Nature Neuroscience Journal (via pop-culture icon Fox News)...Scientists have managed to turn Homosexuality on...and off! in Fruit Flies...

Post-doctoral researcher Yael Grosjean found that all male fruit flies with a mutation in their GB gene courted other males.

"It was very dramatic," Featherstone said. "The GB mutant males treated other males exactly the same way normal male flies would treat a female. They even attempted copulation."
...

"Based on our previous work, we reasoned that GB mutants might show homosexual behavior because their glutamatergic synapses were altered in some way," Featherstone said. "Homosexual courtship might be sort of an 'overreaction' to sexual stimuli."

To test this, the researchers genetically altered synapse strength, independent of GB. They also gave flies drugs to alter synapse strength. As predicted, they were able to turn fly homosexuality on and off, within hours.

"It was amazing. I never thought we'd be able to do that sort of thing, because sexual orientation is supposed to be hard-wired," Featherstone said. "This fundamentally changes how we think about this behavior."
This study provide understanding of fruity behaviors in flies. Whether or not these 'fixes' can extend to the human animal will be a question for much experimentation (and debate; just wait until certain City-States in California get wind of this. It's OK, say the leftists, to use human embryos for stem-cell research, but try to reverse gay? That would be...FASCIST!)

So, Ashton, if you are somehow falling victim to whatever Hollyweird does to people, before you get any worse, pay some big bucks to some nice neuroscientists for some sort of anti-ghey supplement. You can then wear all the pink shirts you want, and laugh at anyone who questions why you might be carrying a dude about on a beach.

Because you'll have the stuff that returns you to normal, and you can, once again, recognize male pheromones as a repulsive stimulus.

Just like the original recognition you were born with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY