Sunday, March 11, 2007

Should you Vote?

There's this neat little test, designed to weed out the voters who really should stay home on election day...you know, the ones that succumb to Machine Politics, found mostly in our largest cities, the 'voters' that party hacks bus to the precincts, push into the booth, and send them home with a ham or a few bucks...Not that I've anything against Memphis or Chicago or New York or Boston or...but, you do notice that some people keep getting re-elected, even after they drive a young girl in a pond and leave her to drown...but I digress.

From the site's Mission Statement:
DontVote.org's mission is to combat the "Get out the Vote" movement that is pushed by organizations that would like to increase the number of uneducated voters to help their cause. DontVote.org encourages people to Vote, but only AFTER they have educated themselves on the policies and individuals for which they are voting. Voting should be considered a privilege and exercised with responsibility and discretion. Just like a final exam, responsible voting requires self-education and thought. When the time comes to cast your ballot, if you don't know for what or whom you're voting, then DON'T VOTE.

DontVote.org


How did I do?

You scored 348 out of 350 possible points, or 99.43%

A+

Not only should you vote, you should consider a career in politics.

Thanks, but I couldn't afford the pay cut...
;D

h/t, Linda SoG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY