Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Missing Stardust

Old Starduststardust implosion______________________________________________________________________________________
Dustup in Las Vegas...The Stardust Hotel and Casino (built in 1958, billed at the time the 'World's largest resort hotel', bit the dust today. Taking it's place, a new 4.4 Billion resort, the 'Echelon', done by 2010.

Why my interest in this old bird? Well, I was born in Phoenix, and as much as my parents enjoyed 'Vegas, and by doing the math, it's conceivable that....and I did wake up during the night with a ringing in my ears, and I could've sworn I heard Wayne Newton singing Danke Schön for the Memories or something even weirder...but most likely that was a result of an undercooked Sam's Pizza with extra red pepper and garlic...

(it was, after all, the first Monday night after that Time Storm, where we lost a whole hour, somewhere...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY