Thursday, February 15, 2007





These awards are for all those useless guys who, for some strange reason, didn't take proper care of their ladies on Valentines's Day...you know, forgot the roses or candy, didn't get a big enough rock to suite thier sweethearts...
___________________________________________________________________________________







There's also those guys who strive to do the best they can, but fall a little short of expectations...
_____________________________________________________________________________________






These awards, however, are usually reserved for REAL MEN who KNOW their women, and know their equipment, and prefer their equipment...
__________________________________________________________________________________

So, you ask, why is Amanda Marcotte winning the Grand Prize, or even mentioned in a post that includes the word "Valentine"? (Well it is post-Valentine, but still...) And why should she win the grand prize in an "Award" exclusively devoted to 'Man of the Year'?

Well, not wanting to be labled part and parcel of the patriarchy, I had to let her slide in, because, you know, I'm so politically correct...

So, you say, what did I get for my bestest half? Feast your eyes on this...


...and know, she did too~!

;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY