|
|
|---|
Friday, February 16, 2007
This is gonna be some kind of wicked weekend. Between Anti-Gay Hardaway being sanctioned by the NBA, to Al Qaeda celebrating their target practice session with a full-blown retreat to rearward positions (also rearward would be Jeff Gordon, having failed his NASCAR post-race inspections, but that's not surprising given his color scheme...)
Al Qaeda first...these lowest of the Holy Warriors claim to have engaged a building in Afghanistan, fired a few rounds, then beat a hasty retreat...I guess before they were noticed by American forces.
"After a fierce battle, the mujahideen (holy warriors) begin their retreat from the zone of operations," the narrator says in English. The tape quotes a fighter as saying: "We retreated after about 45 minutes of fighting."Hmmmm...no foolin'.
Did you erstwhile camel jockeys by chance even see American Forces, or were you just doing your impression of Hollywood under the direction of, maybe, Michael Moore? He's into fiction, too...The Al Qaeda video begins with.... ...deputy leader of Al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahri, ridiculing President Bush and saying that his claim to have deprived Al Qaeda of a safe haven in Afghanistan is a "bare-faced lie,"You know, this is sounding more and more like Moore every minute...or, maybe the worst half of the US Congress and Senate...
In Florida, Tim Hardaway says he doesn't like gays, doesn't want to be around them, and even speaks that he hates gay people!
"Well, you know, I hate gay people," Hardaway said in response to Le Batard. "I let it be known I don't like gay people. I don't like to be around gay people. I'm homophobic. It shouldn't be in the world, in the United States, I don't like it."You know, I don't really care for the NBA or basketball in general, but I could grow to like it more if they don't try to muzzle this guy..too late, the Political Correctness Big Brother Society is already mobilized in force and firing on that empty building...sorry, that's Al Qaeda (you know, these PolCorrBots need to take on Al Qaeda...that's the real enemy. No matter how much Liberals want to integrate their narcissistic gay selves into society, there exists just outside the gates those who would cut off their heads. Do they realize this?
From the video:
"I'm sorry..I'm saying that...I can't stand...being around that person...knowing that they sleep with somebody of the same sex..."That's his personal opinion, and he has the right to say it. However, those remarks might not have been the smartest thing to utter in public, given that he is sure to be bashed, condemned, and browbeaten by the aforementioned PolCorrBots that swarm our country.
We'll have to see which of these two 'warring' camps (Al Qaeda, and our at-home liberal lovers) create the most sensational headlines over the weekend. My money's on the operation based out of San Fancisco...
Labels: Michael Moore, Politics, Sports
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)