Thursday, February 8, 2007


That was a pretty good mixup, huh? When you're looking for the famed 'South Knoxville Bubba', you don't expect to find John Wilder...





But before I start to feel sorry for the poor old geezer, I did a little research...Yep, old SKB is as far left as you can get. Bubbas nationwide should've removed his credentials long ago. Good Ole' Bubba has always had a penchant for 'name-stretching' that goes way back. SKB, and now the overly encompassing Knox Views...




Well, they say if you work hard and get ahead, good things will come to you...eventually.

Good luck, Bubba!

That's a wrap...



_____________________________________________________________________________________
THE PRINCE OF KNOX VIEWS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well, I'm not even slightly annoyed anymore. That's how quickly I can get over these small things; I've had years of experience in getting past low-level issues. I've always heard that if "You worry too much about the small things in life!", you miss the Big Picture. I've taken on more exciting, significant enemies than those tights-wearing lib'rals anyways.

That being said, I did notice that R Neal responded to my photochop desires and left a link to his 'picture' (if you call that a 'picture', I've got a Kodak Instamatic I want to pass along...)

Given the lack of quality materials, the challenge was to truly see the 'BIG WRONG PICTURE' of Randy...I submit this as a 'CORRECTION' to the EARLIER picture. (just like America, the better-lookin' guy always gets the first pic....)


;D



UPDATE 2/8/06 6:15pm


OK, I ran a couple hundred miles, to calm down a little...I'm gifted (!) with a temper that would light a match at 50 paces, and while navigating the highways, I thought this thing through.

I would never have entered KnoxViews if it had been properly represented.

You see, the site, when you first visit (I came from a link, somewhere, can't remember), I figured was an open forum...the equivalent of a CityPaper, or a giveaway newspaper (read: Nashville Scene); you know, those things that have more sex ads and fatboy "lose Weight Now!" ads than the 'real' media...AND I thought it was, you know, KNOX VIEWS, covering a wide range of views....not a narrow subculture of the Sadly, No! crowd (another venue I won't visit).

New flash, guys and gals, Knoxville is not all liberal. I know. (All Manning, maybe, but not all liberal).

If I had known, up front, that the place was a den of 'leftards' I would never have signed up. This morning, I put up a post; Randy visits.
Bzzzz, Bzzzz, Bzzzz, all the inner circle get together (who really runs the show, Randy, the guy from Cygnus Business Media, in Naperville, Illinois? Wasn't he a Bears fan, too?)

"Bzzz, bzzzz, bzzzzz, we can't have this conservative who actually supports Bush in our little nest! What would our kind, genteel people think?

You know, I think I know what set Randall off...I put up a comment, on one of his pieces (you know he has the habit of doing 'Heh')...I ended my remark with 'HeH' (h/t Glenn Reynolds, whose frequent use of "heh," "indeed," and "read the whole thing" have been widely imitated...) might have set off Randy's InstaEnvy! It must be harsh, living in the shadow of the Nations' Best Blogger, and have to have a minor league site...sorry, Randy, didn't mean to go there...

I hope I can find a picture of Randy. I want to add him to my photochop collection, much like I've featured Retardo Montalban for Jeff Goldstein's amusement.

So, Randy, if you want to have your close knit group, try to make it a little more obvious up front that you are only half-baked...

Oh, and if I've inadvertently offended anyone who is not a liberal, sorry, there's that temper thing I might have mentioned...

;D



When I stumbled into KnoxViews dot com website a month or so ago, I was intrigued with the options to display a 'personal' blogspace, complete with pictures, links and comments. Well, since I have many connections to the Knoxville Area (and all over East Tennessee, and beyond), I quickly signed on...

It took me until today to discover the awful truth: they are a community of progressive, whining liberals! No self-respecting conservative ever posts there...I wondered why I was fighting battles all alone, outnumbered, and no one ever came to my defense...until I finally drove the local 'tards to pull my plug, today.

Then I googled the site, and found this description:
KnoxViews | News and views of the community by the community
Community space for progressives to discuss news, events, and issues affecting the community. Includes blogs, events announcements, photos, user-submitted ...
I never had a chance! Freakin' morons...run by Randy Neal, Peyton Manning sucker and far left (off the deep end). Knox Views is Listed on Lefty Blogs dot com.

This just in, updated on R Neal's blog (I guess in response to my inquiries)
*IMPORTANT NOTE There appears to be some confusion about the "progressive" part of this site's statement of purpose. "Progressive" is the more polite and politically correct way of saying "liberal". Most of the participants here consider themselves "liberal" or "progressive" and many are Democrats. Most topics are discussed from a "liberal" or "progressive" point of view, and many times a partisan Democrat position is taken. If you are showing up to bash "liberals", "progressives", Democrats, the Clintons, etc., or to taunt or ridicule or start flame wars with users of this site without adding anything substantive, or to espouse or promote conservative, right-wing opinions, this is not the place for you. Such posts and comments are subject to being deleted or unpublished by management, all decisions are final, and management is under no obligation to explain their actions. Reasonable and responsible discussion of opposing points of view are, however, welcome. Good government, by the way, is neither a "liberal" nor a "conservative" concept.
No, Randy, Politically Correct and Polite are cop-outs for your tofu-sucking lifestyle, and 'opposing points of view' are as welcome on your rag as are turds in Calhoun's punchbowls.

In other words, you can post this article with commentary and step on their toes.

I guess, given Randy Neal's blood runs Manning Orange, this didn't help, either.

OK, youse guys, take your sorry circle jerk and keep it. There's plenty of room for opinion and views, even if you can't stomach them...
;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY