|
|
|---|
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Titans-Rams: A meaningless preseason game. 8/9/08 But...there are CHEERLEADERS!!111!!
Posted by kotang at 10:06 AM
There's a lot of good things we now know about the 2008 Titans. First and foremost, Vince Young is maturing; he threw no picks. And, Vince ran well. When he did take a sack, he calmly went down with no heroics and no whining. Looking great, Vince; Mike Heimerdinger is back, and it shows.
The first round draft pick, Chris Johnson (RB), on his very first play from scrimmage, first play as a Titan, ran in a touchdown.
It doesn't get much better than that.
I grabbed a few pictures; one of which is now my new blog header. This year, I'll post only the pictures that I like; not so much field action, because that's stuff you can get better somewhere else. I do this stuff to have fun, not to compete with the pros.
I'll post fan shots that catch my eye; some local area pics, and the like.
As always, with these Blogger pics, you'll have to click to get a larger size.
If you see one you really like, e-mail me or leave a comment. I'll send you the --big--version. These are cut to 800 pixels max, to keep blogger happy.
If you see yourself, let me know; I'll pull the pic. If you're nice about it. If not, I'll pshop your head into the next version of goatse.













Labels: Cheerleaders, Click to embiggen, Friday Photo, NFL, photography, Sports, Titans