Tuesday, February 19, 2008

...given that both McCain and Obama have won Wisconsin (hopefully damaging Hillary to near-total collapse). McCain finally decided Huckholio isn't worth any more dry powder. Instead, finally, he finds a worthy opponent...
McCain then quickly shifted to the general election and drew a biting contrast between himself and Obama. He promised to deliver far more than just an "eloquent but empty call for change" and the "confused leadership of an inexperienced candidate."
[emphasis mine; h/t Ace]

It's going to take more than just those few words to combat the near-holy feelings Barack brings to his sycophantic following.

John McCain, if you want to lead all the Republicans, then you had better get ready for the fight of your life, and 'bring it' to Obama. Every single day. And good.

Because if you don't, there's no chance you'll win. Or even place.

(Unless you pick Hillary as your running mate?) (don't laugh; Maverick did sidle up to a couple leftists, remember?)

But, for the good of the country, we have. to.back.Maverick.

There. I said it. Toughest decision I've made all day, too. I mean, black or navy socks, the baked potato or mashed with my grilled steak, or Baracky or Maverick?

Let's see...Baracky, Maverick. Maverick, Baracky. Teh navy, mashed, and Maverick.

I suppose those are proper choices.

So be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY