Wednesday, December 12, 2007

According to Chuck Colson, members in good standing of the Church of Gaia are using sterilization, abortion, and other forms of birth control as an environmental statement.

One of these women [in the U.K.], Toni, works for an environmental group. She said that she “shudders with horror” at the thought of a “little hand slipping into hers—and a voice calling her Mummy.”

The “shudder” is caused by the thought of the child’s environmental impact. As Dave Barry likes to say, “I am not making this up.” I wish I were.

So, when Toni learned she was pregnant 10 years ago, she quickly had an abortion to “protect the planet.” Then, to make sure that such a “mistake” could not happen again, she had herself sterilized at age 27.

What did the child’s father think about all this? He sent her a “congratulations card” and later married her.

So far there has not been a mass outcry against this trend. For the full article, see: http://www.townhall.com/columnists/ChuckColson/2007/12/11/voluntary_self-extinction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY