Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm posting two photos here. As an experiment, to test some functionality between Blogger and Picasa Web Albums. There's a problem, I believe, with the Blogger-Picasa photo marriage.

This first photo is directly linked from a Picasa Album. I uploaded the thing to Blogger, then deleted Blogger's link and directly linked from Picasa.




This second is from my Photobucket account. I want to see which photo is truer to my original, without any 'damage' to the photo. 'Damage' is unwanted reduction of the pixel depth, size, etc...


From Monday's run on the Cumberland River, Lake Cheatham, and the Harpeth River...


7/10/07 7:45 pm
Update...trying to upload another picture, via the Blogger interface...this is one MONSTER image file, a stitched-together 6"x12", 486 pixel/inch, 5803 X 2920 11MB monster, on my desktop, that is.

Here, when clicked out, it's 1600 X 805, 392KB. So Google/Picasa didn't digest the 'whole thing' very well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY