Wednesday, September 5, 2007

OK, I'm watching the debate.

Live, late, but we're on Abortion right now. Mom, unborn child, we have to have compassion without Abortion. Huckabee says we need an amendment. Protect, value, respect, and celebrate life.

That's a good point, Huckabee...respect life in a womb or a Coal Mine.


gun control, Guiliani...

Safe with Gun Control, Guiliani? HA! New York isn't safer with Gun Control. Second Amendment is validated by Giuliani! States have the rights. Criminals are the enemy. Right on, there, are you seeing the light?

Who's this guy? Federal Government messed up the whole 911 thing, not allowing guns on planes! Great cheer...great statement. I gotta re-hear that one...

Brownback wants to ban Gay Marriage. Gets booed. Tough, he's right. Family structure is important, the Family means raising kids. Gays can't have kids, at least not normal ones...so, Gays get the shaft (groan) but familys get the marriage Amendment! I like this guy.

Commercial break...

University of New Hampshire...I didn't realize that's where this is. I came in late.

McCain gets on board, talks Giuliani. He's here, but playing never-to-catch-up. He knows, it shows in his face. He can't win, and knows....

Giuliani, on the experience question. Are you going to Iraq? Hopes so. Has respect for McCain (lies well...) Running to win, New York is his 3rd largest nation, his experience. I don't know if NYC is that good for him.

Mitt Romney, on the Surge. Quiksand question...troop level is the question. If the surge works, then we can pull back. His answer is a some kind of mess!

McCain supports the troops, says the surge is working. Good man. Hope he's right.

Ron Paul, that's the old guy. Didn't know him, but that's not surprising. Why's he still here? No chance to win...Worse thing we can do? Listen to Ron Paul. Mind our own business? Pull out the troops? Take our marching orders from...AlQaeda? GET THE HOOK! PULL THIS GUY!

Brownback on the Iraq question...Long-term postion on Iraq, wants to stick around with the Kurds. Hmmmph...stick around if we need to.

Senator McCain thrown a bone by...who's this guy? Our country's honor is at stake; stay in for our honor. Good sentiment.

Ron Paul again...our honor hijacked by the neocons? Screw Ron Paul! Correct this mistake, pull Ron Paul from the debate! Is this guy a KOS stand-in? Jeez, and he's running for Republican Candidate?

Hunter...responding...
Hunter looks a bit like Mr. Spock, huh?
But he says the surge is Working, with examples. 'If you think we'e going to be there for along time, you don't understand the Marines'! Good line...

Tancredo. Not my favorite pundit, or whatever he really is. Disengage as the police force in Iraq? Has a good point, bringing in the true cause of our attack...radical Islam. Great point, that's our real enemy in this conflict.
I need a break...now, the audience participation. For Romney...compare son's.

Romney...red tie, apologies for whatever he said last month, again. Hmmmph....missed it. Must not have been important. We must overcome Jihad, again a good line. Wait for Petraeus' report.
Attacks Democrats, for early zaps of Petraeus.

Again, Romney is focusing on the enemy, in their mosques. Go for them, there.

Next, Tancredo.
Not much impressive stuff there...

Next, back to McCain.
McCain is still a good talker, on torture. He's still hurting. You can tell.

Guiliani. zzzz.
Hunter. Terrorists in Guantanamo, gaining weight, keep it open. Good for him, good line!\

Who is this guy?

Tax Reform...McCain, Tax Reform...why didn't he sign for Tax Reform?

'I pledge...veto...Pork...'
OK, McCain, but you'll never get a chance to have a veto. Period.

Guliani, on the Tax Pledge.
Lower Taxes, in NY. Made it work. Lowered 23 different taxes.
Break Time, for me.

Taxes, like Death, are inevitable. and boring...

Huh? Huckabee...Huh? Fair Tax...zzzz.
ding...ding.

Ron Paul.
This. Guy. Paul. is a Nut.
ding.ding.

Giuliani...I gather that question is for me? HaHa!

Brit Hume. I really can't stand anything he postulates.

RonPaul comes in again...WTF?

Tancredo...Policial Correctness will get us killed.

Mr. Spock...

Huckabee....

on Iran, I can't allow Nuclear Power.

Did anyone say that?

McCain...he's close to saying, we can't allow Iran to have Nuclear Weapons.

If Iran gets and uses Nuclear weapons, it's over.

So's the debate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY