|
|
|---|
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Fred Thompson is finally entering, officially, by midnight tonight. Meanwhile, the Vice Presidential candidates (Romney, Giuliani, and whoever else is in that dog and pony show...I don't care, really, they will all be nobodys and also-rans by this time next year) are conducting another debate. Ho freakin' hum.
Republicans have very little chance to win the White House in 2008. The only way it's going to happen is to get a nominee who can argue successfully that the Democrats have been dragged by their nose to their farthest leftist fields, fueled by BDS, egged on by the KOSes and Howard Deans in their party, giving up on National Security and Homeland Security in the process.
Republicans are busy wondering why they are dropping in the polls, along with the Democrats in the House and Senate...look no further than this freakshow in the stalls in Minnesota (Larry Craig, there's a lying man for you, a real winner...just who we need in the Conservative wing of the Republican Party...it's not so much that he's a closet Stall Gay; I suppose that given our world's overpopulation that Gays are needed now; it's that he's a liar and a hypocrite and that he has a FAMILY with a wife and children, and he has to go to a airport? dragging for strangers? and this Arlen Specter, Republican Senator from Pennsylvania shows up to throw him a lifeline? Throw the fuckah an ankah! Let him sink, for to trouble us no more!)
Hmmmmph. Carried away, a bit, for half a second. Screw Larry Craig and whoever supports him.
So, tonight, Fred Thompson, who I see as the Last Man Standing in the Republican Party. There are no others who can run a race and garner enough votes to win in 2008. If even he can do it.
Next, my predictions for the NFL Season approaching...I see, in the playoffs, AFC: the Stinkin' New England Patriots playing vs. the Denver Broncos. I hope the Patriots beat Indy, but we'll see. It's too hard to pick before Week 4 or 5, and then injuries after week 9 or 10 might change things. And you want a National Presidential Candidate before September 2008? HA! We can't even tell who's winning the AFC before December!
In the NFC, I like da Bears and the Eagles. Not so much Dallas without Parcells. New Orleans is a nice pick, and Arizona I'll root for every game, just because.
In the Super Bowl, XLII, played next year in Arizona? Again, it's hard to tell. Indy vs. Bears this year; next year, I'm going out on a limb and say Denver vs. the Eagles.
Oh, and Thompson-Giuliani vs. Rodham-Clinton-Hussein-Obama.
Lots of negatives in that Democratic lineup; we'll see...
Labels: Fred Thompson, NFL, Politics, Sports