Monday, May 21, 2007

Ahhh! What better thing to be looking at on a Monday Morning, on your Google Reader?

From The Jawa Report:

Thompson To Announce on or before July 1; Key Supporters Convinced He's In

From Texas Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson:

"I can tell you that Thompson will be making an announcement NLT the first of July. I have had one phone conversation with Thompson and I'm convinced he is getting in the race. Others who have talked to him are also convinced."

Full message posted at TexansForThompson.org.
By Ragnar Danneskjold, John Doe #4 at May 21, 2007 04:26 AM
That is exactly what we are all anxiously awaiting.

Let those VP candidates debate all they want; Fred is head and shoulders above the pack.

Giuliani shot himself with Gun Control; McCain is a old whack job; Romney is a Cultist; and the rest aren't even worth a quick glance. We've only had one choice.

Who's crying loudest, when Fred announces? My guess, Hillary and Hussein...


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY