Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ol' Broad's Meme?

I try to check my Google reader every morning; and one of the first things I see this morning is Ol'Broad giving me the finger.

Actually, it's not the finger per se, but a new meme for anyone unlucky enough to see it: an easy-to-do five-question personality measure, that determines 'what finger' you present to the world. Without further ado:

You Are the Thumb

You're unique and flexible. And you defy any category.
Mentally strong and agile, you do things your own way. And you do them well.
You are a natural leader... but also truly a loner. You inspire many but connect with few.

You get along well with: The Middle Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky


Get along well with the middle finger...HA! Use it all the time~!

I know I also enjoy times with my trigger finger...

;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY