Friday, March 9, 2007



Today, Brad Delp died. Aged 55 years young.


Brad Delp was BOSTON, the lead vocalist. I can't tell you how much influence this band had on me, in those early formative years. Lots of airtime, on LP albums, while in a dormer in 1976. Background sound to countless activities...along with Blue Öyster Cult, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, and of course Pink Floyd....

Hey, this old stuff is still good.

RIP, Brad, it was a Long Time, but not long enough...


































__________________________________________________________________
More than a feeling...
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

It's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
'till I see Marianne walk away
I see my Marianne walkin' away

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
as clear as the sun in the summer sky

It's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
'till I see Marianne walk away
I see my Marianne walkin' away

When I'm tired and thinking cold
I hide in my music, forget the day
and dream of a girl I used to know
I closed my eyes and she slipped away
She slipped away She slipped away.

It's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
'till I see Marianne walk away
I see my Marianne walkin' away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY