Tuesday, January 9, 2007


After the Florida Gator's thumping of #1 "The" Ohio State Blackeyes, there is still one undefeated team in the NFL's Minor League: the 13-0 Boise State Broncos.

The Broncos beat Oklahoma 43-42, in what I think was a more exciting game than that runaway waxing in the Desert last night (although I have to admit after the first play where the kickoff was run back to score, I thought 'there goes my house payment'...).

The Broncos, by the way, finished 5th in the final AP poll...
GLENDALE, ARIZ. — It all became clear here Monday night. They played the national championship game in a football stadium named after a university that doesn't have a football team. And neither team that played should be national champion.
Got it? Make sense?

And, I might add, in a Stadium named for University of Phoenix, a nearly- accredited Adult Education University that needs just a few tweaks to get the accreditation it needs in their Business Programs...

Hmmm, sounds a little like the BCS, huh? A few more tweaks here, a few more tweaks there, and we might have a National Title that actually means just that...no questions.

Until then, we know this for sure: Ohio State Sucks.
;D

powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY