|
|
|---|
Thursday, March 17, 2011
From Steven Hayward at The Corner...
Jimmy Carter is so thankful that BHO's firmly unseated him as the worst MODERN president, evah.
I'm not sure I ever thought I'd see the day that the United Nations, the impotent folks who prompted one of Lyndon Johnson's better quips ("The U.N. couldn't pour piss out of a boot if you printed the instructions on the heel!"), would look tougher than the president of the United States -- since a U.N. resolution authorizing force is really a U.N. resolution calling for U.S. leadership to deploy the actual force.But Democrats LOATHE the MILITARY! They've never had a tough foreign policy; we all know during a Democrat's reign in the White House, we lose ground and stature. Nothing new under Baracky.
Jimmy Carter is so thankful that BHO's firmly unseated him as the worst MODERN president, evah.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)