|
|
|---|
Friday, October 8, 2010
Dan Collins posts on Dr. George Tiller's abortion clinic what's for up sale, and the disposition thereof. I left this as a comment...
No, I'm not advocating burning down working and producing abortion clinics. We should buy this old one, however, and do something with it; if it involves a flare gun I'm sure that's unnecessary and a waste of monies. Dan's idea, turning it into an American Abortion Holocaust Museum, is a thought.
Is the thing even on a lake or a river ?
No, I'm not advocating burning down working and producing abortion clinics. We should buy this old one, however, and do something with it; if it involves a flare gun I'm sure that's unnecessary and a waste of monies. Dan's idea, turning it into an American Abortion Holocaust Museum, is a thought.
Is the thing even on a lake or a river ?
Labels: Abortion Opposed, eugenics, Politics, Videos
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)