|
|
|---|
Saturday, August 7, 2010
...as amassed by DBKP
CONSERVATIVE 100
July 26, 2010
Some I visit on occasion; some I've heard of but you can't visit all of 'em.
Protein Wisdom is of course my favorite.
Some I question: why are they on there? If a small child were to call for her dog, named Blackie (because of course the dog is black), across a field and in hearing range of a grumpy old black man who's now found a reason to cry "RAAAAACIST!", would a certain LA DDA rush out and denounce the child as a) RAAAACIST! once, for speaking code words when she should've known better; b) RAAAAACIST! twice, for calling for her dog AND for naming her dog inappropriately; c) RAAAAACIST! three times, for both the above AND for being born white; or d) None of the above, but does admonish the child to look out for moneygrubbing Jews who might just filch from her piggy bank ?
READER POLL!
July 26, 2010
Some I visit on occasion; some I've heard of but you can't visit all of 'em.
Protein Wisdom is of course my favorite.
Some I question: why are they on there? If a small child were to call for her dog, named Blackie (because of course the dog is black), across a field and in hearing range of a grumpy old black man who's now found a reason to cry "RAAAAACIST!", would a certain LA DDA rush out and denounce the child as a) RAAAACIST! once, for speaking code words when she should've known better; b) RAAAAACIST! twice, for calling for her dog AND for naming her dog inappropriately; c) RAAAAACIST! three times, for both the above AND for being born white; or d) None of the above, but does admonish the child to look out for moneygrubbing Jews who might just filch from her piggy bank ?
READER POLL!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)