|
|
|---|
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Muhammed's Brave Followers Promise to Kill Infidels Over Cartoons. Again.
Posted by kotang at 7:02 AMYes, they can.
Because Comedy Central's South Park dressed Mohammed up as Smokey the Bear, there's a fire in the hearts and souls of those who fear that their Prophet is being speciously maligned, and threats of death and dismemberment are winging about.
Of course, we are not yet all Euroweenies here in America, so look out, Muhammedians, we are answering your threats. (Not Comedy Central, home of Jon Stewart; those pusses caved in and are crying like, well, Euroweenies... ). Chris Muir, Conservative hero and artist of famed Day by Day weighs in...
And, a contest, open to all, to design your own Muhammed cartoon! This is really taking off all around the blogosphere. Thanks, Molly Norris, who now fears for her life, and is backing down.
I'll see what I can do, when I get back from vacation in a week or so.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

