Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rielly!




With this, John Edwards is done. Finis. The ultimate sex-politician-political suicide. I mean, even Bill Clinton's Oral Office Oil Change(s) were reconcilable; this, not so much.

Random Rielly! Quotes...
Johnny doesn't fit into a box in a lot of ways, either.

And Johnny really loves Elizabeth. You know, she's the mother of his three, was four, children. And they've been together since I was 13 years old. You know, they've had a life. So there is love there, but, you know, it was a toxic relationship. And very abusive. It's interesting, though, that he allowed himself to be abused. You know, he's no victim. But I think it had to do with having the guilt of the double life—it allowed him to accept the abuse.

He was always very gracious about it. And always said that he would support whatever decision I made. But I believe on some level he was hoping I would get an abortion. Because he didn't—he wasn't happy about the timing.

Oh, no, I did not think he should run for president.

Because of you?
Because of his entire life. Here's the most interesting thing. He had already been vetted for a vice presidential campaign. And he had a lot of problems going on that nobody knew about. So no, I didn't think he should run. And I said that to him. But I also said that if he felt it in his heart that this is his path and what he needed to do, that he should wait till April. Because I thought he was going to have a very hard January, February, and March. And it turned out he did have a very hard January, February, and March.

And I answered the phone and said, "Hey, baby." And, click.

I'm not a mistress by nature.

I come from a family of infidelity.

I was not the Home Wrecker.

So you have enough of a bond with him that, even though you know he's lied to his wife and his state and the country, you really never worry that he will lie to you?
No. He does not lie to me. At all.

Most of his mistakes or errors in judgment were because of his fear of the wrath of Elizabeth. He's allowed himself to be pushed into a lot of things that he wouldn't normally do because of Elizabeth's story line. And the spin that she wants to put out there. He was emasculated. And you know, the wrath of Elizabeth is a mighty wrath.

rielle hunter. being is free.
Enjoy the animated GIF.

Rielly!
UPDATE

Via Jim Treacher, Rielle Hunter "screamed for two hours" when she saw the GQ photos...
“She was in tears when she called and said that when she saw the pictures in GQ, she screamed for two hours.” Rielle, who had previously met with Barbara last June in preparation for an interview that never transpired, told Barbara “she found the photographs repulsive. When I asked if that was the case, why did she pose the way she did, she said she trusted Mark Seliger, whom she said is a brilliant photographer, and quote, ‘I went with the flow.’”
Going with the flow, dear, is what got you here. Should've opted for the pearl necklace on the blue dress, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY