Saturday, February 20, 2010

 From the video I posted earlier...


\

Heh.


UPDATE

This video left by elfie in comments (not published; he still hasn't learned any real manners) gives us further insight into the jumbled and sad life led by Thomas Brusco.




The fellow is a simple sort of fellow, a Vietnam Vet, an ex-con himself, who was glad to get to ride in the front seat of a squad car for a change...

He adds new information: the guy who started the fight is another ex-con, supposedly a murderer who will become a not-ex-con because of Mr. Brusco's altercation. Or so Mr. Brusco says. Again, there's plenty of room in Mr. Brusco's skull to have...inventions.

But one thing he's right about...

"Don't fuck with old senior citizens, they'll surprise you once in a while..."

Oh, and his George Bush crack? I agree with that. I would never have voted for Bush if there was another, better opponent facing him. But Gore? Kerry? Might as well have voted for a full-speed-ahead Marxist-Leftist like Obama. A slower torture, but the end result would be the same.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY