|
|
|---|
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
United States the "Brokest Nation in the World", according to the CIA World Factbook
Posted by kotang at 6:47 AMThis, on the eave of the Democrat's dog-and-pony show to marshal ObamaCare to further brokerize the nation.
What, exactly, is wrong with Democrats? Do they think money grows on trees??
What, exactly, is wrong with Democrats? Do they think money grows on trees??
In other news, Tony Kornheiser gets suspended for trash-talking fellow ESPN sportscaster Hannah Storm (she of the short dress...and at her age! What, does she think she's a Holden Caulfield fantasy? But Olberdouche @MSNBC still gets to trash everyone who is not a Democrat, again crying RAAAAACIST! (as do all Democrats do when they start to lose an argument). Keith Olbermann is the biggest douchebag in the world.
(I searched g00gle images for a photo of Hannah Storm; I remain unimpressed. But I did find this one of Speed TV's sportscaster Charity Hodges; now there's a proper Holden Caulfield fantasy if I ever saw one! Erin Andrews, eat your heart out! )
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

