|
|
|---|
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Kevin Smith booted from Southwest Airlines flight for having consumed too many cheesburgers. Oh, and Barack Obama's fat head in an ironic photo found on DRUDGE
Posted by kotang at 4:53 AMKevin Smith, author (of comic books &c.) - comedian - script writer - director (and, blogger , twitterer) and probable a pretty nice guy (John Candy comes to mind) was kicked off a flight because he was considered too wide to fit in a single seat (measured by his ability to lower both arm rests comfortably and still be able to, you know, breathe). Judge for yourself; this image of Kevin Smith at the Hollywood release of The Simpsons (three years and quite a few Big Macs ago, I'm thinking, so add some mental poundage to this image).
Yeah, I'd just love to sit down in my seat on a long flight to Vegas and have to hear this guy wheezing and moaning because he can't breathe, his ass is becoming numb from being levered into one of those 17" seats, not to mention the duffel bag of Doritos spilling out of his prodigious lap...
Now, I normally wouldn't bring this sort of thing up, but I'm tired of poking fun at politicos right now, and Mr. Obama is beginning to seem a bit more pathetic than usual (a Drudge report headline proclaims a "Shock" CNN Poll saying a majority of Americans don't think he'll deserve a 2nd term as US President...who knew?), and that, along with this ironic photo of Barack Hussein Obama...
...says to me that I can afford to take some precious blog time to post something different.
Oh, that, and Kevin Smith, instead of slinking back in shame and embarrassment and hitting the treadmill, runs his mouth at being booted from the flight and brings the wrath of many of his followers down on Southwest (unfairly I think; is it Southwest's fault he stuffed himself with every food item in sight that couldn't crawl away and hide?).
Maybe Southwest feared Smith would eat the pilot.
Labels: Barack Obama, don't eat me, fat dumb and happy, just for fun
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

