Friday, January 1, 2010

I heard on the radio at the top of this hour Rush Limbaugh personally stating that he has "no coronary disease" and is ready to leave the hospital.

He sounds as strong as ever.

He did urge people who feel pains to not "tough it out" and seek medical care. 

I guess the Leftist haters who hoped and prayed for his death are to be disappointed.

This scare brought out some strong hate from the Left. It's a good thing they were exposed for what they really are. Maybe their hateful remarks and desires will show up as some 'payback karma' in their own lives.  No, I'm not hoping for anything to happen to anyone, no matter what hate they spoke; but if some of 'em accidentally fell into trash compactors, I'd certainly understand why.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY