|
|
|---|
Friday, October 23, 2009
Annie Leibovitz's Barack Obama as "Family Guy" Photo...the Official "Fixed" Version
Posted by kotang at 8:25 PMAnnie Leibovitz does nice work. Well, other than that Miley Cyrus - Hannah Montana shirtless photo shoot for Vanity Fair. But overall, very nice work.
I like Annie much more than I do Jill Greenberg, she of John McCain-photo ruination. And she's a pro, working on assignment, at that. Ruined her reputation, it did. Lefties are so stupid.
This family photo of the Obama's has sent the lefties into a worshipful swoon. O'Dub has it, as does the BAG. It's also available on Flickr, on the White House photo stream (where I snagged my copy). And at the rest of the usual Huffspects.
None of 'em, though, have the Official Fixed Version. There's nothing evil here, like something by Jill Greenberg, just a different perspective.
Yeah.
Now, Baracky, if you really care about your family, then stop trying to drag our nation into dirty socialism. Because if you do, your grandkids won't appreciate the bills you'll be leaving them. If you leave them anything recognizable at all.
Labels: Barack Obama, photoshop, tweaking the Leftists
