|
|
|---|
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Yes, mainstream journalists, Chris Andersen has two Hyde Park sources for his published work tying Barack Obama's 1995 memoir "Dreams From My Father" to Bill Ayers.
Obama claimed that he wrote that book without any help ( "I've written two books," Obama told an audience of teachers in Virginia last year. "I actually wrote them myself.").
His next book, 2006's Audacity of Hope, was not of the same quality (authors usually improve over time, no?) and probably was written by Obama, himself.
What does this mean?
Well, if the mainstream press actually picks up on Jack Cashill's work, and follows up on Chris Andersen's bestselling novel Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage, and finds this information to be true, then we have a liar as a President.
YOU LIE!!!11!!1!
(AGAIN.)
Who knew?
Obama claimed that he wrote that book without any help ( "I've written two books," Obama told an audience of teachers in Virginia last year. "I actually wrote them myself.").
His next book, 2006's Audacity of Hope, was not of the same quality (authors usually improve over time, no?) and probably was written by Obama, himself.
What does this mean?
Well, if the mainstream press actually picks up on Jack Cashill's work, and follows up on Chris Andersen's bestselling novel Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage, and finds this information to be true, then we have a liar as a President.
YOU LIE!!!11!!1!
(AGAIN.)
Who knew?
Labels: Barack Obama, Bill Ayers, photoshop, Politics
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)