Monday, September 14, 2009

From Big Government, the long-sought expose of ACORN begins. This, an internal 'Employee's Handbook', is enlightening.


Principles and Foundations of Acorn -

Heh. "Organizers must make judgments about when to improvise".

James O’Keefe, the activist who videotaped ACORN 'Organizers' giving him on-the-spot 'improvisations' on methods of securing home loans for his pimping of underage prostitutes (imported from El Salvador, no less!) is a real-life Borat. He should send a finder’s fee to Sacha Baron Cohen.
“There are many job opportunities in the US and of A. For men, construction worker, taxi driver or accountant. For woman, prostitute.”
(Oh, sorry, that’s ACORN’s line… )

Of course, the Main Stream Media won't touch this. We have to go outside the US to find media coverage...

Group once linked to Barack Obama taped giving advice to 'brothel owners'

The US Census Bureau has broken links with the controversial community group Acorn, once a close ally of President Barack Obama, after it supported a purported brothel owner with a stable of underage prostitutes.

...

Mr Obama, however, vigorously defended Acorn, saying last year: "I come out of a grassroots organising background.

"I've been fighting alongside Acorn on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, Acorn was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work."
Appreciate their work. I guess so, their work got you elected.

Developing...

h/t Darleen Click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY