|
|
|---|
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
A new blog header, scraped together while looking for something newsworthy not mentioning Michael Jackson or some other dead Hollywood celebrity
Posted by kotang at 6:17 AM...because that Carpenter Bee (while reflecting my thoughts and style; that of a worker not needing a hive to manage, and fuck whoever comes around here thinking they're going to get honey) just was a bit too nuanced for most to understand.
I spotted both of these images this morning: the F-22 Raptor c/o the DOD DefenseLINK news reports (I was trying to find out the names of the four soldiers killed yesterday in Iraq; I guess that's not released yet. But we sure know the names of the four or so Hollywood celebrities who died recently, now don't we?
Oh, t'other pic is that of Saturn's moon Enceladus, taken by the Cassini spacecraft what's still bothering Saturn. Five minutes of manipulation; voila!
I'll enjoy this one for a while I think.
Labels: on blogging, photography (not mine), photoshop