|
|
|---|
Saturday, April 4, 2009
..is hospitalized, and her family is gathered. The cancer returned. The European stem cell treatment hasn't worked out. My heartfelt prayers go out for Farrah and her family.
My first 'sex symbol'. Doesn't seem possible that Farrah Fawcett is 62 years old, does it?
These images were modified, in what's becoming a Sunday ritual for me. But this was a labor of love. Yep, I'm still head over heels for Farrah.
UPDATED 4/6/08
Donald Douglas at American Power posts some great news...
That's some good news. A vast sigh of relief. Switchin' to glide.
I'm gonna kick it~!
My first 'sex symbol'. Doesn't seem possible that Farrah Fawcett is 62 years old, does it?
These images were modified, in what's becoming a Sunday ritual for me. But this was a labor of love. Yep, I'm still head over heels for Farrah.
UPDATED 4/6/08
Donald Douglas at American Power posts some great news...
Farrah Fawcett, the actress and former "Charlie's Angel" sweetheart, was hospitalized because of complications from cancer treatment. She was reported earlier as "unconscious," but the Los Angeles Times has confirmed the Ms. Fawcett is "doing fantastic"Follow the link to the link.
That's some good news. A vast sigh of relief. Switchin' to glide.
I'm gonna kick it~!
Labels: Pulchritude
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)