|
|
|---|
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Titans' Chris Johnson "Bangin' on the Bongos" as the Titans humiliate the Chiefs
Posted by kotang at 8:43 PMI had to post this video.
Chris Johnson runs for 68 yards, leaps at least 12 feet through the air, lands and rolls in the end zone and scores his one of the Titan's 4 TD's on the way to a 34-10 drubbing of hapless Kansas City, and immediately runs to and starts playing a set of Kansas City Red bongos & congas that just happened to be sitting nearby.
Hilarity ensues. Band members were less than amused.
That stunt will probably cost CJ $10K in fines, but it's worth every cent.
Reminiscent of Terrell Owen's magic marker stunt.
If I were Chris, I'd spend enough cash to secure that particular set of red drums to keep as a memento in his basement.
So, the Titans are in rarefied air indeed. At 6-0, and the only undefeated team left in the NFL, the pundits are shitting themselves in wonder. "The best record in the NFL right now, maybe the best team in the NFL right now,"
Next Monday night, here comes the Indianapolis Colts, and Peyton Manning. Who didn't look so good today, losing to Green Bay in convincing fashion. Remember last year's opening game, where the Titans played what I believe was their best game of the season, just barely losing at home to the Colts? Well, I'm not betting the house payment, but I'll quickly point out that unless Peyton's crew shapes up, he'll be prone on the turf with Albert Haynesworth sitting on his face.
Jamie Ann Naughright might just pay extra to see that, come to think of it..
Chris Johnson runs for 68 yards, leaps at least 12 feet through the air, lands and rolls in the end zone and scores his one of the Titan's 4 TD's on the way to a 34-10 drubbing of hapless Kansas City, and immediately runs to and starts playing a set of Kansas City Red bongos & congas that just happened to be sitting nearby.
Hilarity ensues. Band members were less than amused.
That stunt will probably cost CJ $10K in fines, but it's worth every cent.
Reminiscent of Terrell Owen's magic marker stunt.
If I were Chris, I'd spend enough cash to secure that particular set of red drums to keep as a memento in his basement.
So, the Titans are in rarefied air indeed. At 6-0, and the only undefeated team left in the NFL, the pundits are shitting themselves in wonder. "The best record in the NFL right now, maybe the best team in the NFL right now,"
Next Monday night, here comes the Indianapolis Colts, and Peyton Manning. Who didn't look so good today, losing to Green Bay in convincing fashion. Remember last year's opening game, where the Titans played what I believe was their best game of the season, just barely losing at home to the Colts? Well, I'm not betting the house payment, but I'll quickly point out that unless Peyton's crew shapes up, he'll be prone on the turf with Albert Haynesworth sitting on his face.
Jamie Ann Naughright might just pay extra to see that, come to think of it..
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)