Monday, October 13, 2008



I don't know who or when this is. Some movie geek needs to help me out, so's I can give proper credit.

Greatest Movie Line Ever
Greatest Movie Line Ever



UPDATED

An e-mail from a reader...
Mon 10/13/08 5:18 PM
The Demo line is from the above 40's movie "The Ghost Breakers" that included Paulette Goddard and George Montgomery.

Thanks for posting your Tn Titans and Nashville skyline photos. I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and hopefully have added other regular readers by my recs. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
LT
Damn, I just knew I had a reader!

Thanks, LT.

The IMDB linky says this was a comedy + horror flick. With one obvious goof.

Even then, in 1940, Democrats were known to attract fluttering moonbats, held up by 'obvious liars wires'. )

What's not a goof is that perfect line...

Geoff Montgomery (Richard Carlson): It's worse than horrible because a zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes walking around blindly with dead eyes, following orders, not knowing what they do, not caring.

Larry Lawrence (Bob Hope): You mean like Democrats?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY