|
|
|---|
Friday, September 5, 2008
'Us Weekly' runs a hit-piece on Sarah Palin...10,000 cancellations, and counting
Posted by kotang at 4:26 AMFrom Newsbusters...
In the meantime, if you don't subscribe, you can always go to your supermarket and grab a handful, and deposit them in the toilet paper aisle. Right next to the Charmin.
Where it belongs.
(In the meantime, until I can get the 'fix', here's my fix of their last explosively diarrheatic Obama love cover...

;D
...thousands of "Us Weekly" subscribers have not only called the magazine to cancel their subscriptions -- some reports say up to 10,000 cancellations have occurred -- but have also contacted advertisers and expressed their outrage that they are advertising with the celebrity news magazine that would so blatantly try to destroy Governor Palin.Cancel , and call the advertisers. Sounds like a plan. Not many people I know subscribe to this rag of a magazine, but if you do, call them and tell 'em to stick it. This ragged piece of toiletry's cover depicts Sarah Palin with her newborn son, Trig, overwritten with the huge yellow headlines 'BABIES, LIES AND SCANDAL'. No, I won't post it here. I'll try to work a 'fix', if I can find time
In the meantime, if you don't subscribe, you can always go to your supermarket and grab a handful, and deposit them in the toilet paper aisle. Right next to the Charmin.
Where it belongs.
(In the meantime, until I can get the 'fix', here's my fix of their last explosively diarrheatic Obama love cover...
Labels: Barack Obama, elections, leftards, photoshop, Politics, Sarah Palin
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)