Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My thoughts exactly. Wretchedness, I mean.

Richard Cohen in a Washington Post op-ed today puts the slam-dunk on the latest 'forever' craze...

"The tattoo is the battle flag of today in its war with tomorrow. It is carried by sure losers.

"About 40 percent of younger Americans (26 to 40) have tattoos. About 100 percent of these have clothes they once loved but now hate. How can anyone who knows how fickle fashion is, how times change, how their own tastes have "improved," decorate their body in a way that's nearly permanent? I don't get it.
A cop told me that collectively they love perps with tattoos; they make identification of a live perp or a dead body a breeze.

The forever markings. And people complain about 'Universal ID's'.

My photo here of a classic 'Tramp Stamp' at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona. Taken Oct. 23, 2005. I wonder if the little 'tramp' is sick of it yet.



Heh. Not even centerlined. Click to check out the hair follicles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY