Wednesday, July 30, 2008






Obama's got him some homey rappin' the lines, dawg. You better lissen UP! Mothaf*cka, you gonna vote OBAMA or I'll cap that ASS!

Ludicrous.

Get you some of the real lyrics, mofo.

'Cause I'm down wid it!





I'm back on it like I just signed my record deal
yeah the best is here, the Bentley Coup paint is dripping wet, it got sex appeal
never should have hated
you never should've doubted him
with a slot in the president's iPod Obama shattered 'em
Said I handled his biz and I'm one of his favorite rappers
Well give Luda a special pardon if I'm ever in the slammer
Better yet put him in office, make me your vice president
Hillary hated on you, so that bitch is irrelevant
Jesse talking slick and apologizing for what?
if you said it then you meant it how you want it have a gut!
and all you other politicians trying to hate on my man,
watch us win a majority vote in every state on my man
you can't stop what's bout to happen, we bout to make history
the first black president is destined and it's meant to be
the threats ain't fazing us, the nooses or the jokes
so get off your ass, black people, it's time to get out and vote!
paint the White House black and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified
McCain don't belong in ANY chair unless he's paralyzed
Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped
Ball up all of his speeches and I throw em like candy wrap
cause what you talking I hear nothing even relevant
and you the worst of all 43 presidents
get out and vote or the end will be near
the world is ready for change because Obama is here!
cause Obama is here
The world is ready for change because Obama is here!
Well, if you think about it, that crap's not much different than the standard hateful leftist lines from 'enlightened' folk all across this land. The likes of Atrios, KOS, DU, Tbogg behind his firedawgwall cesspit, SteveM at Randomhouse...I'd rather hear 'lude boy here than read any of their crap.

Those and their ilk, it's all jive talkin'.

At least Ludacris is down from the heart.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY