Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I wonder....is she bitter?




Yeah, it's a reposting. Because of the history angle.

Thanks, Baracky, for knocking Hillary out of contention. If anyone deserves to lose, well, Hillary did. Manipulation isn't pretty; Hillary was a master manipulator. A user.

How did Hillary lose this nomination, this that seemed a piece of cake only a year ago?

Well, her baggage (including that 'gentleman' she stayed married to, long after his usefulness faded away); her attitude (I'm sorry. I hate it when I have to use foul language. But, Bitch~!); and her goals. Those goals, the liberal direction, just can't be correct for a successful America.

We've always been successful as a nation when and only when we applied conservative principles to our direction. God, Guts, and Guns got us here. Now that we are drifting leftward, we are sliding towards a fall. God is abandoned, guts are replaced with weakness and 'political correctness', and guns will be under attack as the Democrats take over. The losing pattern you see will only accelerate. Pass and raise more taxes, bring on the Global Warmalism economy-destruction, and watch us go down.

If Baracky (or McCain, if he gets lucky enough to pull out this election, which I don't think is going to happen) can save this Nation from what I fear is coming, then he'll have to be Captain America. And I'll take off my hat. But that's not going to happen; this youngster doesn't have a clue.

Well, so here we go. John McCain vs. B. Hussein Obama. The old veteran war hero former POW with friends on both sides of the aisle; and the far-left visionary who wants to bring Black Liberation Theology to national prominence, along with the farthest left-leaning agenda that's ever been in contention for the White House.

Bring him on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY