Monday, May 5, 2008

Obama's "Secret Weapon"?

This morning, Karl links an Ann Althouse post that in turn links a photo of what Ann feels is "Obama's Secret Weapon", a couple nice photos of Baracky's family on a campaign stop. Or, more precisely, the Obama family unit as presented to us for, as Karl puts it, use as a "political prop".

Well and good, but as I commented at Ann's yesterday, a family photo tells us nothing except for that instant fractional second of what was a happy moment. We can't really discern much from such instant and fleeting snapshots.

Not saying that there's problems with Obama's family life.

I am saying that as a 'secret weapon', a nice picture of smiling kids isn't much to go on. Especially in the context of a Presidential election with the country's future at stake.

I'll give Obama the nice family; just remember the background.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY