|
|
|---|
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Sunday Slow News Day..."Weenus" Chumkamnerd kills seven karaoke singers, including his brother-in-law "Boontip" Desaro...
Posted by kotang at 8:44 AM...for their awful Karaoke renditions of popular Thai songs and ballads.
And, for the incessant ceaseless repetition of that awful earbug by John Denver, 'Country Roads'.
Mr. Chumkamnerd:
Maybe we can get a defense fund started for M. Chumkamnerd. After all, John Denver.
And, what's a prophylactic slapper to do after he's shot hiswad Boontip because of clamoring, besotted, blatting, cockeyed, tone-deaf American Idol wannabes?
Thankfully, I'm done.
Oh.
h/t Lloyd Briggs, and the Kispers
And, for the incessant ceaseless repetition of that awful earbug by John Denver, 'Country Roads'.
Mr. Chumkamnerd:
"When I began shooting nobody pleaded for his life because they were all drunk," he said after his arrest.Mr. Chumkamnerd works as a 'rubber tapper'.
He said he was so furious with their awful singing that he did not notice he had murdered his own brother-in-law.
"I warned these people about their noisy karaoke parties. I said if they carried on I would go down and shoot them. I had told them if I couldn’t talk sense into them I would come back and finish them off," he added.
Maybe we can get a defense fund started for M. Chumkamnerd. After all, John Denver.
And, what's a prophylactic slapper to do after he's shot his
Thankfully, I'm done.
Oh.
h/t Lloyd Briggs, and the Kispers
Labels: Sloooow News Day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)