Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hsu sentenced....

...to three years in Prison.

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. - Disgraced political donor Norman Hsu was sentenced Friday to three years in prison after a judge rejected his bid to throw out a 16-year-old fraud conviction.

Hsu also faces federal fraud charges in New York.

His troubles began dogging Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and other big-name Democrats last summer when news reports revealed he was a fugitive who fled the state before he was sentenced for the 1992 fraud conviction. He turned himself in on Aug. 31 - then fled again.

He was recaptured in September in Colorado after he tried to kill himself by overdosing on drugs aboard an eastbound Amtrak train. Hsu has since been held without bail in a Redwood City jail.
I wonder...if Hillary doesn't get the nomination, is this poster then made useless?
I'd better get some more mileage out of it, I suppose.


...did Obama smile with Hsu too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY