Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ann Coulter gets in a religious discussion with Donnie Deutsch on CNBC...





...and now has a 'bounty' on her head. Some jagoff wants a video of someone pelting her with bagels. Because of her anti-semiticism, I suppose.

You can't get into a religious argument on national TV, even if it's only CNBC. Religion (or the lack of it) is the ultimate flashpoint. I've seen Sunday afternoon Socials turn heated rather quickly, over the finest of points of biblical interpretation. Then to compare entire testaments in the course of an interview? Not a good idea.

But, that's why I love her...
And, how should we on the right, conservative side of issues respond to the mainstream left, the hateful, BDS-enthralled progs who would physically burn flags, carry out protests in pink, and throw bagels (or worse, given a chance) at Ann Coulter? I’ll tell you this: learned dialect and intellectual nuance at only the highest levels of discourse doesn’t mean a thing with the majority of the left’s ideologues.

We have the thoughtful pundits, and we have Ann, Rush, and Sean, who aren’t afraid to get ‘down and dirty’ with the largest segment of the progressives: those who aren’t capable of much high-level discourse. Or don’t care to listen. Their shouts drown out our whisperers.

I’m glad Ann is on the right side of the issues, my side, and has enough strength to fight not only the eggheads and ‘progressive intelligentsia’, but the mainstream boobs and knuckle draggers like those who’ve targeted her. Because it’s important to see some responses that are a bit more gratifying than winning an argument with the Greenwald[s].

You need more than just a fencing sword in some battles; it’s nice to have a 30mm or two for the heavy work…

Thanks, Ann, I’ve bought your book[s].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY