|
|
|---|
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Back on the water.
"A photograph isn't necessarily a lie, but nor is it the truth. It's more of a fleeting, subjective impression."
--Martine Franck
Early morning riser.______________________________________________________________________

Can you see the little guy?
___________________________________________________________________________________

He must be part of my ka-tet, I see him every time I'm out here...
This rampart is a natural stopping point.
Now, this kid's a little young for full-speed barefoot skiing. This is how it starts...get 'em used to the water, swimming, before you know it, they're hooked for life.
Better get that rope up!That's a twang...not supposed to hit the thing. Minus 10 points...
That's a little better.
This thing we know affectionately as a "4 X 8 Sheet of Plywood with a Motor Attached", but you can fish from them, I guess.
Best part of water action? Putting down the camera, saying "My Turn..."
Now, a word from our Sponser (I wish! Have you seen gas prices for premium unleaded???)

____________________________________________________________________________________
Labels: Boating, photography, river rat
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)