|
|
|---|
Monday, February 12, 2007
Rudy Giuliani professes understanding of Fundamental Conservative Beliefs (well, with some caveats....)
Posted by kotang at 7:10 PM
From the NRA/ILA Alerts thingy in my sidebar...
Rudy Giuliani (the guy needs to endorse spell-check software with that last name) says he's not really pro gun control...
"I used gun control as mayor," he said at a news conference Saturday during a swing through California. But "I understand the Second Amendment. I understand the right to bear arms.".....unless he's the mayor of a big city, those places need gun control, but don't really worry, because anything he did (or will do) as far as gun control "will have no effect on hunting".
Mr. Ex-Mayor, and current Only-Blip-and-Faint-Bit-of-Hope currently on the Republican Radar Screen (that's just sad, folks), listen up....
HUNTING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.
You want to hear that again, suckah?
HUNTING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.
I don't care if you have a gun to hunt with; that's well and good, if you really want to lug a carcass out of the woods and clean and dress the thing, store it in your freezer, and hope like hell the wife will let you cook it on her stove, with her pots and pan, because, you know, you don't know where that thing's been (been there, done that). More power to the hunters.
I shoot, targets, and keep guns for the same reasons some people keep classic cars or old coins or whatever else they stash in their sock drawers...I collect the things, and enjoy using them. Hunting is secondary to the right to keep and bear arms...you got that, Guliana, Giulana, Gelarkana, whatever....learn it, buddy, if you want support of any kind from me.
HUNTING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)