|
|
|---|
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Here we have the Pocketbook the Liberals Love:
George Soros.
Worth 8.5 Billion, the 27th richest person in America, his life's work is now to "encouraging transitional and emerging nations to become 'open societies,' open not only in the sense of freedom of commerce but - more important - tolerant of new ideas and different modes of thinking and behavior."
In other words, a liberal's liberal. In 2003, Soros told teh WaPo "Soros said that removing George W. Bush from office was the "central focus of my life" and "a matter of life and death." He gave at least $23 million to the nutroots, towards defeating Bush in '04, including $5 Million to MoveOn.spooges.
He's given millions to Gun Controllers, including his 2000 sponsoring of the Million Mom March in Washington (I thought they were just looking for the fathers of their babies...).
He blames anti-semitism on Bush...and on Israel...
"There is a resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe. The policies of the Bush administration and the Sharon administration contribute to that. It's not specifically anti-Semitism, but it does manifest itself in anti-Semitism as well. I'm critical of those policies... If we change that direction, then anti-Semitism also will diminish. I can't see how one could confront it directly... I'm also very concerned about my own role because the new anti-Semitism holds that the Jews rule the world... As an unintended consequence of my actions ... I also contribute to that image."This fine example of left moonbattery has come out in support....of Barack
After asserting that the United States is recognizing the error it made in Iraq, Soros said, "To what extent it recognizes the mistake will determine its future." He went on to say that Turkey and Japan are still hurt by a reluctance to admit to dark parts of their history, and contrasted that reluctance to Germany's rejection of its Nazi-era past. "America needs to follow the policies it has introduced in Germany," Soros said. "We have to go through a certain de-Nazification process." italics, bold mineIn other words, we, the American People who Supported Bush and the War in Iraq are nothing more than Nazis. We should all be subject to de-Nazification, just as the Germans were after WWII.
I for one do not feel that I'm a Nazi, nor anywhere near the facist type. I supported George Bush and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and will continue to do so.
I also want to state that I support anyone who would slap this prime example of leftard angst, with a large, yellow, snow-cone...right from where the huskies go. ..
Whereupon I proceeded to take that mittenful of the deadly yellow snowAhhh, that is some satsifying imagery.
Crystals and rub it all into his beady little eyes with a vigorous
Circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
To take the place of the mudshark in your mythology
Here it goes,the circular motion, now rub it!
Enjoy your new daddy, Barack Obama~!
Labels: Barack Obama, George Soros, Israel, Politics