Saturday, January 20, 2007

Catblogging, first time


...when you can get a shot like this one, why not take it?

Doc sez the eye infection is clearing up, after a bad tooth was pulled. Originally caused by a protective mockingbird (something about the nesting response)...

This cat's been around for over 10 years. Early on, she was run over in the street right in front of my daughter and I, while on the way to school. We immediately took her to the vet, and the most amazing thing...expert Vet anesthized Spotts, put on a rubber glove, and inserted a greased finger into her anus to pop a dislocated hip back into place! While my daughter and I watched...that was a better lesson than any classtime, I'd say.

Spotts has stayed away from moving vehicles ever since...and vaseline...

Linking this to The Modulator's vast catblogging network...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY