Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Barbaro Down

Now, before I post "Barbaralpo", a ProFootballTalk dot com photochop, I want you to know I thought it was terrible, in poor taste, not at all seemly, somewhat lacking in proper human feelings and, in general, unkind and inappropriate....

Haarumph...(adjusting my monocle)

That said, on the other hand, how much money and time was spent to save this critter? Could that money have been better spent on, say, a couple hundred kids in the Congo? Where was Sally Struthers when "ridiculously inexpensive" tens of thousands of dollars was being spent to mend the ridicuously thin legs of this racehorse? (Thin because, you know, thick, powerful legs are bred out of Derby Winners, since the thick, powerful legs tend to slow them down)...







But I did hear on some radio show today that, given that Barbaro is a Colt, and the Indianapolis Colts are in some sort of big game this weekend, this has to be a bad omen.



Of course, omens nowadays are a common as comets in January...


UPDATE

Speaking of animals who should be put down for their our own good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY