Tuesday, December 26, 2006

UPDATE 12/26/06 Post-Christmas: (or, we're glad it's over)

Reflections

Award for best-decorated Christmas Tree...






Best Christmas 'Gift':   The Roush 'Stang...






UPDATE CHRISTMAS DAY

"At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year." - Thomas Tusser




UPDATE 12/23/06
I you don't have the Christmas spirit (and the required presents) by now, it's probably too late!

You (us) Old timers (!) might remember this in our parents' Christmas Music collection...


Now, we have other small-screen 'heros'!

OK, so that's not exactly the "Christmas Spirit"...maybe later...



UPDATE 12/13/06 5:50AM
No spirit yet.
Got this pic in email; should have used this years ago!

How to save yourself money at Christmas...show this to your kids!






UPDATE 12/12/06
Some Christmas Shopping Done: but not much! I'm definitely a last minute shopper.

I'll try to pay attention to Christmas a little better. I'm just not in the...mood...






11/25/06
I spent all day Christmas Decorating! What a good waste of time...
This blog didn't exist last year, but this video did. With music from Trans Siberian Orchestra, "Wizards in Winter" (from the album 'The Lost Christmas Eve', this light show is spectacular. Mine won't compete with this one. (Hit Play, then Pause to load the entire video...you don't want it Herky-Jerky, now do you?)



THis will be my only and official "Christmas Post", so when I go out to Opryland Hotel and take pics, I'll just add to this one. And change the date...

Oh, yea, my Decoration?



Now where is my wife going with that suitcase???

;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY